Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful...

I am so very Thankful. I know people love me and my family, but since being on bed rest I have really reflected on how blessed we are.
I am so thankful for:
My husband. He is such a wonderful man. He has just taken over and I know it is stressful for him, but he is just doing it ALL. He is such a good daddy and his girls love him so much.
We have such a wonderful family that are planning their days around taking care of me and my girls. I have wonderful family & friends who check up on my regularly and are always willing to come and help.
I know we should always give thanks to those in our lives we love and are grateful for and not just at Thanksgiving. I hope all those in my life know how much I love them and love having them in my life.
Can you belive Christmas is almost here!!!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love that it is December 1 today. Rod is such a sweetie. I hope you are still doing okay. Let me know what the doctor says today.