Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update....

I haven't giving an update lately so here I go....
House...we are officially homeless. We signed the papers on Monday and everything is official. Rod and I still talk about how blessed we were to sell our house and in 10 days. In this market that is crazy. We are at my moms house in AF and the girls are loving it. Kate said she wants to live here forever and not find a new house. I think the fact that Grandma is having the 12 days of Christmas done and every night she has been brought some type of Christmas treat. She is thinking it is so great. We are still looking at a house in our old neighborhood and it should be going for sale on Jan. 2.
Me and Baby...We are doing fine. We had an ultrasound about 3 weeks ago and the baby was good. I have been lifted to moderate movement, but still no lifting, pushing or pulling. I have been staying home with the girls during the days and then during lunch and nap time I go up to Rod's parents house and they help me get Kate to school and put Meggie in her bed. I have a Dr.'s apt tomorrow and hopefully we can find out a little more information about what I need to be doing.
Girls...are so excited for Christmas...well Kate is. she keeps saying I can't wait for Christmas. She has some how found out how to figure what she is getting from everyone...she would tell each person one thing to get her. Grandma Adrienne I want a play dog...Grandma Poulsen I want a scooter...mom I want a horse. So now she will tell me what everyone is getting her. So she wont be surprised, but I am sure will love everything.
Rod...he is the man. He was been so wonderful to me and my girls and my mom. She is always helping and fixing and doing everything. I love him so much..
So there is our update....

3 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for the update. It is funny because I see you a lot and was still very informed by that so thanks. Can't wait for Friday and Saturday!

The Brown's said...

erin i am glad to hear thatyou are doing well. it is so sad to see your house dark. kind of depressing actually. we are still praying for you and family. miss you!

Kristy said...

Glad to hear things are going well, especially with you and baby. Emmy misses Kate. You should stop by sometime for a visit. We all miss you!