Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Festival of Trees

Festival of Trees
Yesterday Mom, Patti and Jeni decorated the tree we are dedicating to Rob. I was so sad that I couldn't be there to help with this, but I think they did a beautiful job on the tree. I told Rod that I am going to see it..even if he has to push me in a wheelchair...since needing to be on bed rest. The Festival of Trees runs from Wed-Saturday at the South Towne Expo Center.
Thank you to everyone who helped with donations. We are so proud to do this for Rob and the Primary Childrens Hospital.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love the tree, it's beautiful. Rods a good sport. He'll get you there one way or another.

kristen said...

The tree is very pretty! I hope you get feeling better. I can't even imagine being on bed rest. You must be going crazy. I hope everything goes okay. Thanks for your sweet words about kate. Husbands are wonderful!!!