Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Crazy Fun December!


Kate and I decorated a gingerbread. Well I put the frosting on and Kate was very particular about which and where the candies could go.



The girls playing in the snow. They love it!


Kate making Angels


Meggie

Meg loved seeing pictures of Santa, but as soon as he came into the party she wasn't so happy. I know it is sad but I love these pictures.

AJ bought new long john and this is how he hung out at my moms house...GROSS!!!

Since I was a little girl we have gone to the nutcracker with my mom and her family. Grandma and Grandpa would buy the last two rows of the capital and take all of the grandkids and parents that wanted to go. Well it has since continued in our family and is one of my my most favorite traditions of Christmas. Well last night was Kate's first time to go to the Nutcracker. She was so excited Kate was so fun to go with. She just sat on the edge of her seat loving everything. Although she informed me in the real one (Barbie Nutcracker) that there isn't a Sugar Plum Prince and I had to let her know this is the real one..then she said ok the fake one doesn't have one.



Ellie and Kate


Cathy and Sarah



Mom, Erin, Patti
Ellie and Kate

Ellie and Caren

1 comment:

Emilee said...

I love that picture of you and Kate. So pretty!