Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hardwork

Rod has been working so hard over the last few months to get our yard and house looking nice.
Here is the proof. Rod, Nick and Denae made these shutters for our windows. I love them!!! Our yard was a little bit of a mess, but Rod has got our sprinklers fixed. He covered with sod the massive flowers bed that ran along the side of our yard. It looks so nice and makes our front yard look so much bigger. It also makes the green city boxes look bigger, but oh well...


3 comments:

Kristy said...

Way to go Hot Rod! You can come work on my yard next. I think I'm ready to get rid of some of our flower beds too. Way to much weeding.

Dee Dee Cox said...

It looks wonderful.

The Brown's said...

Hot Rod you do some fine work!!! It looks great and I am so impressed with your "new" skills:)