Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blessings

Today in Patti's institute class we talked about Nephi and his family traveling through the wilderness. She pointed out the differences in Nephis' and his brothers Laman and Lemuels' description of their time in the wilderness. (1Nephi 17: 2 & 20). They both traveled the same roads and had the same surrounding yet how different their perspective were. I needed that today (thank you Patti). Lately life has seemed to be trying me. I am have been so blessed in my life and I feel like lately I haven't looked at all the blessings. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband who loves me. I have three beautiful children who are healthy and happy (for the most part). I have a beautiful home and wonderful friends who surround us. I have a wonderful family who I truly love and know they love me. I am so blessed and I have been selfish in not looking at all of my blessing lately.

No comments: