Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coming Soon...

After not a very fun month of being sick. I am going to have this baby this weekend. I have been having a some troubles with my blood pressure and a racing heart which has lead to fainting a few times. My Dr. said that enough is enough and is going to start me this Sunday. As this weekend approached I am filled with excitement and nerves. I can't wait to hold this little baby in my arm and really excited to not be pregnant any longer. I hope all goes well and our little baby is healthy.

13 comments:

Shane and Kim said...

I am so happy for you guys! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Send the girls over anytime. We wish you the best!

Courtney said...

Good luck with the delivery! I can't wait to see pics.

Kamy said...

I hope everything goes well!

Annie said...

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to see that little guy. I am sorry for your crappy pregnancies. they are not fun. We will be praying for you.

The Brown's said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU TOO!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE HIS CUTE LITTLE FACE:o) LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!

P.S. TELL ROD GOOD LUCK SAT. HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE HIM

Anonymous said...

I thought you were getting close. Good Luck- and I am so excited for you.

Anje said...

Good luck, Erin! I hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see pics!

Ashlee said...

Good Luck!! We'll be thinking of you guys!!

Annelise said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures.

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Good luck Sunday! We look forward to seeing him too.

Andrea said...

Good Luck i hope everything goes good for you!!

kristen said...

I hope all went well with having the baby. I hope that he is healthy and doing well. Please let me now if there is anything I can do. Congrats!!!

haley said...

i talked to you sil at church... i'm still waiting to hear more news. did all the bedding fit ok? send me pictures or post them.
-haley