Friday, May 9, 2008

Kate's Dance

Kate had a dance performance last night at a retirement center last night. I remember often going to lunch at Grandpa Docs place and my mom and Cathy seeing things like these performances on the schedule and them telling him he should go. He would most always reply I am not going...but thanks to all of the grandmas and grandpas that went last night. She was so cute. I can't believe that she is old enough to being going to performances.
Speaking of also....I know everyone would like to know she will be having another performance on May 19th (my birthday...you don't have to bring presents) in Lehi. It is really fun to watch her.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh Erin that is so cute. I will be out of town or I would have loved to come see her. And I think everyone should bring presents for you.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! She must get her dancing from you. Seriously, I cant wait until Bella is old enough for dance and stuff.