Saturday, May 3, 2008

Girls favorite spot....






My grandparents get the firstborn on their 1st birthday a rocking chair. Well the rocking chair that I got was one that was given to my dad on his 1st birthday.


This rocking chair has been the center of many fights between my girls, but it has turned into Megs favorite spot. This morning she went and climbed right up and tried to cover herself with her blanket. It is so cute to watch her grow and find things she loves. (As I am typing this Kate is carrying around the rocking chair...saying mine. and Meg just following her around)


This has also turned into the waiting for daddy to come home spot. Rod will call when he leaves work he will call and say he is on his way. Meg gets to her post and waits. My girls sure love their dad....I just tell myself they would love me that much too if I wasn't nagging on them all day long.



No comments: