Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We finished!!!!

Jeni and I did the Women of Steel Triathlon this past weekend.
Could we possible look any dorkier in our caps waiting to swim?
Below is the mass hysteria of the swim.
At some points people were walking, floating and trying to pass. It was crazy.
(I am in the second row first on the left heading away...craziness)

Heading to bike transition.... (which Jeni and I need to work on)
It was so nice to see family cheering you on. Just after this picture I started the hill climb and it was a beast. But I made it!
All done.
1:35:35.
(I wanted to finish the race in 1:45...so I cut off 10 minutes)

Finished!!!!

5 comments:

Dee Dee Cox said...

I'm impressed.

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Way to go Erin! I am thrilled for you. :)

Jeni said...

Could I be any chubbier??? Really??

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome! Way to go- I don't have that kind of ambition. I'm happy with 4 mile jog.

Annelise said...

You 2 are seriously amazing! That is so great. I wish I could do that.