Thursday, May 26, 2011

Its been a week...

It has been one of those weeks. The past couple of months Hank has been climbing out of his bed. But if he gets out and you try to take away his ni-ni (blanket) he will usually lay right back down.
Until this week.
Monday he climbed out during nap time and then the fight began.
I ended up putting a plastic doorknob lock on his door. Because he would not stay in there. Last night was the first night this week he stayed in his bed and fell asleep. The other days he would try to open the door and then just end up falling asleep on the floor by the door.
I know sad...but he needs a nap and to go to bed at night.

Meg has started talking back and decided she doesn't need to listen. I bought a new bike trailer and was putting it together. I told the girl to not touch the stuff because I didn't know if I was keeping the trailer. Next thing I know Meg is burying the trailer flag in the mud...REALLY! I know I need to remember she is four, but.... Then the next night Rod and Kate were on a date. Meg and Hank and I were outside. I said lets go get in the shower.
Meg says...NO! You cant tell me what to do!

And Kate has decided to use the "I forgot" or "I didn't hear you" For everything she doesn't want to do.
I really have good kids and I love them dearly, but this week....
I threatened I was going to runaway and Meg didn't like that I idea.

On a good note.
Last night I ran into Kate's teacher and she said I wish parents could come and watch recess.
She said that Kate had two of the boys in her class dancing ballet.
The boys were dancing for her and acting like it was totally normal.

No comments: