Tuesday, March 29, 2011

St. George and dance

We headed back out of town again this weekend for
Little Ms. Kate's dance competition
Kate's dance teacher (jill) and girls
every girl was given a trophy for participating in the competition
Kate is on the right in the leg lift.
The girls did such a great job I was so proud of all of the girls.
Then....
the girls were awarded....
1st place for both dances
{Almost there and God help the outcasts}
High Point Trophy and
Grand Champion
{the grand champion trophy was over 5 feet high...the girls were going crazy...so were all of us}
{Thanks, Jill for making our girls look and dance like little girls...there were plenty there that didn't do that...I love having you as Kate's teacher}
Kate and all the trophies
After raining all day it finally stopped around 3:30 and the kids were able to swim for a little while
we had warmed up the pool and it felt like swimming is a bath tub
why is it whenever kids put on google they always look so special
He loved having the goggles on.

2 comments:

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Way to go Kate!

K8 said...

Erin!!! Speaking of fun in St George- it was SO GREAT to run into you!! It totally topped off my weekend. I've enjoyed peeking in on your life for a few moments... my blog is outdated, but I promise I'll update and we can keep in touch. Seeing your life so happy- makes me so happy!! Of course you deserve it all, you were always one of my FAVES!!!!! And you're responsible for the reunion trip that led to Sean and my marital bliss!!! THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!! Can't believe you have a daughter named Kate-- LOVE IT--- (not to down play Meg or Hank at all-- they're so super adorable!@!) Love the sweet sentiments you share- I'll keep blog stalking--- YOU look GREAT by the way-- it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD to see you!!
Heart, Kate