Friday, March 4, 2011

The fab five

The other night I met out with some of my best friends.
We all met in elementary and used to call ourselves the Fab Five.
It may be a year or two in between visits, but we always have a wonderful time when we get together.
I love laughing at all of our silly things we used to do.
Singing, dancing and sleep-overs.
We were all so boy crazy and at times even liked the same boys.
I now think of my girls growing up and hope that they have best friends like I was blessed with.The above picture was taken on the last day of 9th grade.
How about those awesome scrunchies????

5 comments:

Pam said...

hahaha...so cute! You EXACTLY the same! How come you never age???

kristen said...

Erin, I love it when we get together. Every time we get together I wonder to myself why we dont do it more often. I love the laughter that goes on. there is one thing I know. You girls have been and always will be my best friends. That is the beauty of it. We dont need to see each other all the time and it still feels like when we get together that we never skipped a beat! I am like you. I can only hope that Kate meaning my kate will have as good of friends as I do to help her along her way. Life is hard and it is great to know you have friends like you guys. Love ya always

Annie said...

So ugly and horrible. Love it!

Anonymous said...

That picture is awesome!

Kristy said...

That is an awesome picture, and I think I know everyone there. You look BEA-utiful!