Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cabin and Round-up weekend

the past two weekends have been crazy busy and a lot of fun
rod and meg at the lehi round-up parade

friday night mini-float parade
face painting
princess crown
butterfliesthree little french men
our float was
i see london, i see france
kate walking in the parade
she loved it and was so proud that she was able to walk the whole time
cabin
hank and aj
hank made some good strides this weekend and being a little less of a mommas boy
if some took him and i left the picture he would be ok with them
yummy smores...we ended up adding peanut butter and choc chips
aj and jimmy were in a little competition
who could make the best smores...jimmy had a little more patience
jim and linzi
swinging on the big swing
love that face
me and my baby
hank and my dad on the swing...he loved it
of course we had to make mud pies
kate isaac megand my sweet buddy beck

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Erin, I am so sorry to have to comment on your blog, i couldn't find your email address, are you still wanting pictures? I thought we had something scheduled for the end of June, I never heard from you! If you want to set something up email me. Also you need to come get Hanks disc! Talk to you soon!

Shanna LeRoy

Anonymous said...

What a cute family. I always had so much fun being around them. Hank is so stinkin' cute!!!