Tuesday, June 1, 2010

a!oha

we just returned from hawaii and had a wonderful time.
kate even said after a couple days "i never knew hawaii could be so fun"
we just played at the beach, eat and played some more
the girls got involved at the luau.
hank loved the sand. even tried it more then one time.
me and my baby
nick.denae.erin.rod
we went on a cat/sailboat to snorkel and found some dolphins.
we saw turtles
the amazing sunsetswe went to pearl harbor. the babes and I and marv and diane went out to the arizona memorial. rod, nick and denae went on to a retired submarine...rod said it was really cool.


my babies
all of us
hoping we will be back again soon!

5 comments:

The Brown's said...

so glad you got to go! Looks like an amazing time:) Such cute pictures

Annelise said...

Ahhh! I am so jealous of you. I could live in Hawaii I love it so much.

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Hawaii is the best! Darling pics of the kids.

Kristy said...

I hope when you go back soon you'll take me with you!

leadatortilla said...

Looks beautiful! And fabulous... what fun for the whole fam. Sorry you had to come back to reality. Doesn't it seem like a dreamy place that can't really exist all the time? I hope you really do get to go back soon.