Monday, January 19, 2009

Our house

Our house is starting to come along. It is stressful trying to make the paint, carpet, flooring and everything work together. I know there are worse things in this world I could complain and worry about, but it is stressful. The paint is being started today. I have been taking some pictures so I can have before and afters. Here are a few of the before pictures so far.
This is the front of our new House. We are in a circle which I am very excited about.

This is the family room off the kitchen/dining area
This is the family/dining/kitchen area
Sorry the photo is a little dark.

Rod with the help of Jeremy changed this door way from an open arch to a closeable door.
I am very proud of Rod and the work that he has done on the house...he isn't a very handy man (and I am not being rude he will be the first to admit it) but is learning a lot along the way.
Rod and Nick and Denae also put bea board up in the girls room. I thought I took a picture, but I didn't. I will post one later. The girls room was stenciled with flowers all over the walls, doors, closet. I told Kate that they would be painted over and she told me no...I hope she isn't too mad.

5 comments:

Patti Epperson said...

Rod the door way looks great! When is the new front door coming? jk

Kristy said...

Can't wait to see the finished product, and for you to have a house again.

Gardner Clan said...

Awesome Epp! Thats so exciting. I have to say I'm a little jealous...I'd love to be getting in a house right now, but soon hopefully. We need to hang soon. Send me a text when you can.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. We want to get into a home so bad- hopefully, soon though. I don't even know if we will be around this summer anyways. Good luck decorating- I know it is stressful but fun too.

kristen said...

erin the house is very cute. I bet you are glad to have a place to call home again. I was wondering whena good time for you to get together is. We are going to try for sometime in the next two weeks. When is better for you. daytime or nighttime. let me know if any day is better then others. congrates on the house!!