Friday, January 2, 2009

Homeless

The Poulsen family is now longer homeless. We bought the house in our old neighborhood. We have been patient and felt that that was were we were suppose to be and it has now worked out. We get the keys on Monday and then let the minor renovations begin. We are planning maybe about a month to get everything done and then we can move in. Kate is so excited to move back by her friends. This past week we actually looked at a new house and feel in LOVE (well I did) with it. Later that night I was asking Kate if she would like living in that house and she said "You told me we were going to move back by my friends" It was so sweet and sad. She has great little friends she loves to play with. Rod and I also have some wonderful friends in that neighborhood also and are excited to move back. As far as the other house it sold the next day for a lot more then we were going to offer. Obviously not meant to be.


Here is also a conversations Kate and I had today in the car
K: Mom do princess and Tinkerbell go patty?
M: Yes
K: Well I have never seen them go in the movie
M: Well going potty isn't something you would show in a movie
K: I don't think they do
M:you are probably right
Try explaining to a 4 year old that isn't appropriate to show in princess movies.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I am so happy for you! That is so awesome! I can't wait to see it. We have to have one of our monthly lunches there soon!

The Brown's said...

You know that we are thrilled to have you back in the neighborhood! Can't wait:O)