Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kate and Ruby

September 9th was a special day for our family.
Kate turned 8.
and
Ruby was blessed in our church.
It was so wonderful to be surrounded by all of our family.
I can't believe Kate is eight years old.
She is turning into a beautiful young girl.
She is a wonderful helper.
She is kind and wants to have lots of friends.
Her fashion sense is a little off sometimes.
And has become very picky about clothes.
Sometimes I want to scream but its not worth it.
She LOVES pickles.
I canned 80 quarts of pickles last summer and they lasted less then a year.
She loves to dance, play and school.



 I didn't get any good pictures of Ruby in her blessing dress.
I kept meaning to take more but now it is a little late.
She received a beautiful blessing from her dad.
In the blessing she was told "she would have a smile and a personality that will enhance others lifes"
I received a blessing years ago and was told I have "a smile and personality that touches each of us."
I thought that was pretty amazing to share those sweet words.
I love this little girl and wish she would stop growing.
She is such a peaceful baby and has a smile that lights up her whole body.

 Happy birthday Kate!

No comments: