Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

He had a fun HaLloWeEn.
But I am so glad it is over.
The girls loved cleaning out the pumpkins with daddy.
 Grandma Adrienne had her annual Halloween Party
And once again everyone was really good with costumes.
Kate the tiger (not a cat)
Meg the bat
Hank the transformer
Ruby the witch
 Bring in the clowns....

 Andy and Jeni
and Family
 Patti and Steve's kids
 Jimmy and Linzi and kids
 Grandma Adrienne and Ruby
 I did Kate makeup six times over the past five days.
I think she looked great, but I am done I can put away the make-up.

 Meg
 Hanks first costume was a transformer and we went trick or treating to Gayle and Dales
and
Hank had an accident.
So now he is Superman.

 Glenda and the Bate

 Isn't she the sweetest little witch.

Rod's sister Denae through a great Halloween Party on Monday, but I didn't take my camera.
Lots of fun games and treats.
Thanks Denae for a great time.
Happy Birthday Denae.

No comments: