Saturday, February 4, 2012

While you've been gone...

Just a few things since you have been gone this week....
Every morning Hanks asks "where's daddy?"
I reply "on his work trip"
H: "I want to go on the airplane with him"

Meggie hasn't broken down in tears since the night you left.
I have actually not fallen asleep to the T.V. any nights. I have actually turned it off before the middle of the night.
I know you have had to shave everyday you have been gone...and I am not there to feel your face.
Last night the kids were watching princess and the frog.  Meg was talking about the a dress being really big and Hank said "That dress is bigger than my BIG toe."  That kid cracks me up.
He hasn't been very good this week with naps, but today bite his tongue really hard...SURPRISE, SURPRISE! And asked to go to naps (an hour early).
And yesterday while exercising one of the ladies told me I was starting to really look pregnant.  She said are you what 5-6 months?  I said 19 weeks.  She said oh only 4 1/2 months.  She has kids doesn't she know you never takes weeks away from a pregnant women.  I am not 4 1/2 months.  I am almost 5....!

And the one of the best things.  We were heading to Spaghetti factory, one of our favorite place.  And probably your least favorite.  We were walking around the mall and look who we saw.
Hank wouldn't talk to him.  I think he was probably a little big and intimidating looking.
And Meggie wouldn't talk to him..."She doesn't like the Jazz."
For those of you that don't know who this is...Enes Kanter.
He plays for the UTAH JAZZ and is one of Rod's favorite players.

We have missed you and can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Loves

No comments: