Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I love you....

This year for valentines I was surrounded by some of my favorite people.
Grandma was able to come share a yummy candlelit dinner with us.


Rod
I love you.
I love that you are always thinking of how you can help me.
I love that you are my best friend.
I love that you always have REALLY big dreams in your head.
You know what you want.
You are a wonderful daddy.
We are so lucky to have you.
I love you!!!
 Our favorite dessert....
fondue.
Is there anything yummier then fresh fruit dipped in chocolate???

Kate
I love that you are such a good helper.
You love school and always want to do your best.
You set a good example to you little sister and brother.
You are becoming such a beautiful dancer.
And you love Chocolate, earrings, and pickles.
Meg
You love chocolate covered strawberries.
You are so sweet and fun to be around.
You love to tease your little brother, but most times play really well with him.
Hank
You are a funny little kids.
You are all boy.
You usually have some big owie somewhere on your body.
You run everywhere you go and don't always look were your running...hence the owies.
You LOVE the color orange and only want to sue orange plates, cups.
You LOVE Buzzlight year, the JAZZ and any type of ball (but mostly your jazz basketball)
Happy Valentines Day!
We love you!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

So cute. I just love your family. Your mom especially is a so sweet.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.