Friday, September 24, 2010

Win today

Rods new motto is "Win Today"
do your best today and and try to win the day
i have some girlfriend that for the past few years have gone to the gym and worked out at
6 am
yuck!!!!
well i started this week going with them
waking at 5:35 am
i know that doesn't seem like a lot to anyone but to me
it is huge!
Rod said to me after I got home today
"he was impressed and proud of me this week"
I told him it is the only way I can figure out how to get a work out in the day
and then told me
"I wouldn't do it"
So I feel like I have won the week!

3 comments:

Dee Dee Cox said...

I get up 3 mornings at 5:25 and go work out. I sure think my days go better when I do it and rarely do I miss. Way to go Erin.

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Way to go! Maybe someday I will try out the 5:35 wake up call for exercise.:)

Kristy said...

You're still winning 3 weeks later. I'm so proud of you.