Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy mothers Day..a few days late. This mothers day was a wonderful day. Kate was all hugs and kisses today and telling me Happy Mothers Day. I love being a mom, but as the end of this pregnancy approaches I am beginning to panic. I wonder if I can handle 3 kids, will I be able to give all my children my love and attention. Will I have patience. Will I be able to keep my husband feel important. Will I be able to teach my kids all the things they need to know. I feel like i am an ok mom, but i just worry. Kate said in her mothers day book she made me at school that I am pretty and nice (and sometimes mean).



The girls on Mother's Day.
Me and my girls.

No...Rod and I don't really like having our pictures taken, but Kate said she wanted to take one. This is how she did...not bad...except the big prego woman.
This is Kate and Meggies photo shoot. This is the new pose.
Here is another pose.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

My mom always said love doesn't divide, it multiplies. You'll be great with three kids, and even have a little love left over for Rod.

The Brown's said...

You will do just great. I remember having those same feelings when Mckena was about to be born. You have great kids and baby boy will fit right in!

P.S. if our kids liked us all the time that means we are not doing our job right:O)