Monday, March 23, 2009

St. George

A couple of weekends ago we went to St. George. We were able to have my mom come with us and we had a wonderful RELAXING weekend. The weather was wonderful low to mid 70's.
We went fishing one day and Kate caught two fish with the little barbie fishing pole. Kate liked holding the fishing pole but as soon as a fish caught on she was out of there. She thought she was going to have to touch it.


I know this is cruel, but this is how Meggies fished and didn't know the better.





Grandma and the girls.

Do you think she has enough stuff....?

I left the tube, but I am not getting rid of anything else before I jump.
Kate jumping off the rock.


2 comments:

The Brown's said...

glad you got to get away together! Love the picture of Meg! Super cute!

LOVE the new header:O)

Kristy said...

I could use a little warm weather and a swimming pool right now. I think you should take us with you next time!