Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby things

I am looking for some baby things....
1. I am looking for a baby sling. There are so many out there really cheap and really expensive. If anyone has had one that they like or didn't like please let me know.

2. Baby boy bedding. I would like to do the baby's room in mostly red and white. I am fine with some navy or tan or blue, but want mostly red and white. I have looked into having some people make them for me, but haven't worked out. If you are a good sewer or know someone that is...please let me know. I would like a bumper, crib sheet, skirt and quilt.

Thanks!

6 comments:

The Brown's said...

Hey I don't have any of those things but I do have a hooter hider that is light blue and brown polk-a-dots tht is brand new. I would love to chuck it over the fence if you want it. Let me know!

haley said...

erin, call me if you want me to make you some bedding. i love doing stuff like this!
haley (your mom should have my #)

Spencer and Shalynn said...

I have a moby wrap and I love it! You can go to their website and check it out. I really love it!

kristen said...

Hey I would love to help you out on the baby bedding. Just let me know if you would like me to! We could go shopping for the fabric. I made Kates bedding and have loved it. I will post a picture of it on my blog so you san see it. Hope all is well with your family

kristen said...

I have also seen a pattern for a baby sling in the fabric store like two days ago. It looked really easy to make and you could pick out your own fabric. The facric store is a new one up in highland called Just Sew. It is across from Kohlers and behing the new workout place

Gardner Clan said...

I'm horrible with this blog thing lately. How are you? Bryn said she would love to take your girls pictures or your baby. She said you could just get her a gift card somewhere for pay cause she is just starting out. She does such a great job though! Hope all is well with you!