Sunday, November 2, 2008

The "EIGHTS" tag

THE "EIGHTS" TAG
Eight t.v. shows I watch...
1-The Office
2-Biggest Loser...hate Vicky and Heba
3-CSI
4-Diner's, Drive-ins and Dives-usually with Rod late at night.
5-Without a Trace
6-Lipstick Jungle-I know.....I know....
7-
8-

Eight things I did yesterday...
1-Gave 4 haircuts
2-Cleaned house
3-Went to Costco and spent under $100
4-Went to grocery store also...
5-Went to Traget also....
6-Drove to Heber
7-Had Yummy Don Pedros dinner
8-Watched 3 sporting events at the same time on different t.v.'s....my brother in-law and husband...pretty geeky, but it was fun.

Eight things I am looking forward to...
1-Having the sale on our house final
2-Finding a new house to live in
3-Christmas..I love the holidays, but i am not sure where I will be living
4-Date night with Rod
5-The Holidays
6-Having my family over for Sunday dinner
7-Having my family find peace in their lifes
8-Toy room for my kids...in new house

Eight things on my wish list...
1-Sale finalized on my house
2-To see my brother again
3-Vacations to someplace warm
4-A new house
5-Be a better mom and wife...more patience
6-I could lose 15 pounds
7-someone to clean my house
8-new house

Eight people I tag...
1-Kristie
2-Cami
3-Denae
4-Kamy
5-Mandy
6-Courtney
7-Annie
8-Tiffany

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Where are you moving to? And do you have an offer on your house?

Anonymous said...

Your moving? Why, when and where? Is this a good thing?