Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Granna and Grandpa


About a 1 1/2 weeks ago while at our families cabin my grandpa had a heart attack. Thanks to a blessing given by my Uncle Max grandpa finally admitted he should get some medical help. He is doing good now, but gave us the oppurtunity (which we should do way more often) to take dinner to them. We had so much fun. Granna and I took the girls out and played on the grass and "Ladies and Gentlemen" Rod and Grandpa stayed behind and talked sports!


The girls put on a little dance performance for Granna and me.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Kate looks so old in that 2nd to last picture. And I hope she wants to put on a performance at the family reunion.

Dee Dee Cox said...

That will be such a nice keepsake for the girls with their great grandparents even though they may not remember them. Beth looks good but I can sure see that Grandpa Bob is getting older.