Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Moving

Just after we finished the girls bedroom and bathroom in the basement.
Rod dropped the bomb.
I think we need to move.
Over many conversations and lots of prayer we were putting our house up for sale.
Our house sold in 13 days on KSL.
WE are building a new house just south of old house.
I am really excited for our new house and the new adventure.
I wont lie there have been lots of tears and lots of worry.
We lived in the perfect circle.
Our neighbors are the most wonderful people and we will so miss seeing them everyday.
But we are excited (or at least I kept telling myself that) for the future.
We moved out in July and moved into Grandmas house.
Our new house will be finsihed the middle of November.
Ruby loved all the empty cabinets.




1 comment:

Gayle Hampton said...

Ruby is so darling in yellow and in the cupboard. I want to hug her!