Sunday, August 5, 2012

My life

I haven't been very good about updating.
With the new baby and single parenting for the past two weeks life has been crazy.
I have been asked many times how four kids is going?
I feel I have adjusted ok.
Baby Ruby is such a sweet baby and that makes it easier.
Although, I do feel like I can't get it all done...which I know will take time.
Laundry, cleaning and my patience have definitely taken a back seat.
I have to admit it, but I feel my hormones are a little out of wack still.
I get mad over dumb things and I am really trying to remember they are kids...
And I would probably and probably did the same things they do/did.
I know I fought with my brothers growing up, (sorry mom) and it seems lately that is all they do.
And it MAKES ME CRAZY!!!
My kids are getting excited about school starting.
I have never liked when school starts.
I don't like the schedules, running around, and homework.
But I do feel this year we are ready for some structure.
I am not sure how mornings are going to work out...usually the time my kids are waking I am just laying down after nursing.
But I wont have a choice as most moms don't and I will just have to get up.
I forget (we all do) how tired you can possibly be with a new baby.
But really life is good.
I am so blessed with a wonderful husband, 4 beautiful children, a wonderful family and great friends.

2 comments:

Annie said...

ditto to all of it.

Kristy said...

You seem to be handling everything beautifully, especially single parenting these last few weeks. It sure does make us appreciate how much our husbands do when they've been away.