Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Hank

This little man just turned 3 years old.
He is a such a funny, high energy, sweet and handsome big boy.
The things he loves right now...
ORANGE, Buzz lightyear, and firetrucks.
He loves cold cereal.  And will usually have a bowl while I am fixing a hot breakfast.
He loves to play basketball and baseball.
Anything that can be made into a sword or shooting gun.
Love the phrase "I want to...
Followed by anything he was wants to do and wants.
He loves treats...I wonder where he got that from.
Loves to play outside.
Loves to ride his orange (motorcycle) bike.
And again loves the color ORANGE.

 Kate was so sweet she gave him  a present of this rock, some pictures, and a couple treats.
 He loves to read any and all books.



Happy Birthday little man.
You are growing up to fast.
I love you!
Love, Mom

1 comment:

Dee Dee Cox said...

Orange is my favorite color so he is on the right track.