Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Circus and flowers

My dad gave us some free tickets to the picadilly circus.
We decided to go and had a great time.
There were motorcycle riders, kangaroos, tigers, dancers, flying acrobats and even dancing elephants.
Rod didn't think it was very fun, but I enjoyed it.
And our kids LOVED it.
We went with Andy and Jeni and Grandma.
 I think Hank loved it the most.
He didn't move.
Except to dance every time there was music.
He was so funny to watch.
 Over Labor Day we went to St. George.
When we came home the first thing I noticed my flowers were gone.
I noticed my plants were covered in caterpillars.
The caterpillars slimmed my plants and killed all my flowers.
My smart neighbor mentioned spraying them and they might come back.

Look...
Two weeks later they started blooming one at a time.
I was so excited when I had six blooms.
Now look...

I love that on Oct. 18. 
I still have amazing flowers.
I wish this weather would stay.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love love love Hanks picture at the circus. Priceless.