Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Hankie

I can't believe my baby is two years old.
(I think I have said that on everyone of my kids birthdays)
Hank is at such a fun stage.
He loves to play anything with a ball, bat or truck.
He loves treats....especially cheese balls.
Answers every question with YEAH!!!
This little guy has a funny thing about names...he doesn't forget them.
He has a huge fascination with shoes and whether people are wearing them or not.
I will repeat the same sentence over and over and over and over until you repeat it back..then moves to the next sentence. Funny kid.
He says mommy or daddy shue (for hold you).
Loves to play shooping balls (a basketball shooting game) on the ipod.
Refers to himself as Hankie.
Loves to wave with is hand straight out as he says bye. He also says bye in a really low voice.
He is growing way to fast, but such a joy to be with....most of the time.
He was so excited when he saw his basketball hoop.
He even made his very first shot.
Turned around and yelled "I did it"
We had a fun party with cousins and grandmas and grandpas.





Meggie and John John

No comments: