Thursday, November 25, 2010

So thankful...

There are so many things to be thankful for.
(I copied from my friend an idea...and asked my family what they were thankful for)
Rod: Me (wife), my kids
Erin: My family, friends, the gospel (this is shallow...but the 10 pounds I lost since Sept.)
Kate: Mom (so I can be born), daddy, sister and brother (I can play with), friends, bedroom
Meg: cousins, AJ
Hank: (he can't answer but these are things he loves: Mama and Mama, K and Mmea (Kate and Meg), AJ, grandma and grandpa and Buzz


2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm thankful for the Poulsen family. And it most certainly is not shallow to be thankful for losing ten pounds. You worked dang hard and I'm proud of you.

Remi Rae Callister said...

What a cute blog! Check out my baby blog
www.sassymia.blogspot.com