Monday, August 3, 2009

Cabin Weekend

Over the 24th weekend we went to my Grandparents cabin. It was definately an adventure with a newborn. I am not sure if we will be going back and spending the night...but I wont say never.


One night Meggie went and picked up Western Horseman and starting looking at the horses..it was so funny.



The girls making mud pies...all was fun until Kate decided to throw mud in Meggie's face.















Hanks bathtime in the famous sink. I as a baby/child was bathed in this same sink...as well as all my brothers and cousins.






Playing in the FREEZING water. Aj and I tried to keep our feet in for a minute and couldn't. The water just hurt.


























Then Rod comes along and AJ bets him he can't go all the way under and he does...wins a dinner date with AJ to Ruby River. I was shocked because the water was soooo cold.









Aj and Meggie and Hank












1 comment:

Bennett Family said...

With the cabin you can never say never! Looks like you had fun.