Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meggie is 2!!!!

My baby Meg is 2. I can't believe how the time has flown by. Meggie keeps me and everyone around us on our toes. She is a climber in fact just yesterday she put her teeth through her lip from climbing onto our nightstand.
She loves princesses, dogs, horses, elmo, dress-up and following Kate around.
She is a funny little girls and make our life a lot more interesting. She can be so sweet and so naughty..my mom says she is just a two year old trying to figure things out...but she can be trouble. But I love her and she makes me laugh
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!!!

Coming home from the hospital
1 year old

2 years old

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

happy birthday meg!
We love that little red head:O)

The Ehat Family said...

I havn't looked at your blog in so long. I am so glad you are having a boy and your home is so beautiful! Good luck with everything!!

Stephanie

Kristy said...

Happy birthday Meggie!!!