Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Snow!

This morning we woke up and the ground was covered in snow. I couldn't believe it. I have always thought that the snow was really pretty to look at, but as I get older I don't like it.
I don't like the cold.
I don't like driving in the snow.
I don't like taking on and off coats in the car.
I don't like trying to keep my kids out of it.
I don't like that everything dies.
I don't like that everything is wet....
I don't like that me and all my friends start to hibernate and hardly see each other...
But is was really pretty to see the fresh snow on the lawns with no footprints and it does always look peaceful. And according to my brother AJ we really need the mostiture. So I guess I will just suck it up and deal with...not that I really have a chance. I wanted to get some pictures of my girls in there dresses and the new snow...these are the best I got....


3 comments:

Andrea said...

I totally agree! Maybe we need to move to arizona??? no I can't take 120 degrees. We just need to find a hobby that we can only do in winter...... then we'd love it. sledding? snowmobiling? sking?

Ashlee said...

OH Erin, the girls look so cute! I am excited to hear that Patti's talk went good, I had no doubts. Just sorry I couldn't have been there. I agree about the cold, I am just not ready, oh well. See you soon.

Bennett Family said...

Your girls are adorable. I agree about snow, its fun for about 1 month-thats it! We need to get together.