Wednesday, September 10, 2008

4 years old

I can't believe my baby is 4 years old. She is such a fun girl and has such a spunky personality. She had such a fun past two days for her birthday celebration. We went to Brick oven with Rod's family on Monday night and then yesterday (her birthday) she had her friend party and then had cake and ice-cream with my family
Kates loves:
Hannah Montana music
camp rock music
CD player
princesses
artichoke parts (hearts)
pickles, pickles, pickles
preschool
Kate was born 9-9-04. She was so little she weighed 5 lbs 6 oz when she was born. When we brought her home a week later she was 4 lbs 14 oz.
One year old
Two years old
Three years old
Four years oldShe had a princess dress-up party
I made ribbon wands for each girl (I thought they were really cute) Thanks Sarajane for the idea.
Kate blowing out her candles. After a bunch of blows she finally needed some help.
I think she had a great day.....


3 comments:

Annie said...

How fun. She is too cute. THe younger pictures of her remind me of Lucy. Cannon Genes I guess.

Gardner Clan said...

How adorable are your little girls! and your little family! For sure we need to get together. We should do a little playgroup sometime soon. Let me know if you can sometime soon.

Courtney said...

Kate looks like Meg in that one year pic. They get big too fast.