Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Cruise

Rod and I went on a cruise for our 6 year anniversary...we actually went for 6 1/2. I just didn't want to leave Meg being so young during our 6 year. We went on our cruise from LA and down to Ensenada, Mexico. We had so much fun!

This is the day we had on the boat, we just layed around all day.



This is our day in Ensenada. The first day we were waiting for the boat to leave and waiting for our luggage. We fell asleep on the top deck and got a little sunburned...hence the farmer tan.

We went to this resturant and ordered the nachos...here they are. They were so HUGE and YUMMY! While we were sitting there eating them two groups of people stopped to look at our nachos and then decided to come and order their own.

It was so fun to just be with Rod and spend time together with no children. Thanks to Rod's sister Denae and Nick and my Aunt Cathy and Tom we were able to go and have our girls watched over. This was the first time we had ever left our girls....unless you count Jeni babysitting Kate one over-night.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Your blog is so cute! Did you do your header on Photoshope elements? I think you need to give me a class. I have it but I think I only use 1/4 of its features. I think you and Rod have inspired us to go on a cruise this summer. Looks like you guys had fun.

Courtney said...

Looks like fun. Jeff and I have talked about doing a cruise like this. What cruiseline did you use?